We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Output messages creation

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Raju Shrestha
on Jan 10 at 2:21 PM
Though long since the question been posted.
Still, I would like to answer for future reference.. :-)

xnast-manue = 'X'. " Manual entry

Pass this value. Issue would be solved

---------------Original Message---------------
From: MORGAN PHILLIP
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 8:25 AM
Subject: Output messages creation

Hi,


I am trying to program the addition of an output message to a quotation.
So far I have added it, but I can only see it when viewing document in read-only (VA23).
If I look at the document in modify (VA22) I do not see my newly added message.

I read existing messages with these:

CALL FUNCTION 'RV_MESSAGES_READ'
EXPORTING
msg_kappl =3D 'V1'
msg_objky =3D vbak-vbeln
* MSG_OBJKY_TO =3D ' '
.

CALL FUNCTION 'RV_MESSAGES_GET'
...

add the message with these:

CALL FUNCTION 'RV_MESSAGES_INSERT'
TABLES
tab_xnast =3D xnast.
IF sy-subrc NE 0.
WRITE: / 'error...'.
ELSE.
CALL FUNCTION 'RV_MESSAGES_UPDATE'
EXPORTING
msg_kappl =3D 'V1'
msg_no_update_task =3D 'X'
* MSG_OBJKY =3D ' '.
.
COMMIT WORK.
...

I am missing something...
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Phillip

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Now Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language