We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-basis] T-code Interlinking with Diff Modules ?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by PSB247
on Oct 12 at 1:27 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
NO Business requirements nothing like that. wanted to known some information about T-codes & there business activities. for example if I save one PO, its information will be saved in different different tables in db & we can retrieve information. PO information can we used by FI,SD,MM,QM,PP like these consultants can access & in the same way I wanted to know how these T-Code interlink in business activities.

If I asked you all guys any wrong query then I'm sorry guys. Thanks to all


Regards,
psb

---------------Original Message---------------
From: D. Caddick
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:09 PM
Subject: T-code Interlinking with Diff Modules ?

Hi Jim,

I ask the same question as I asked PSB. What is the Business reason for this information?

Regards

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Assess and overcome obstacles to realize the benefits of cloud. Join the IBM virtual discussion Oct. 14 @ 2 pm ET
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language