We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Web Dynpro and SSO (single sign on) configuration

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Snowy (Certified Netweaver '04/Oracle Basis consultant)
on Sep 1 at 6:55 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi,

thanks for providing the solution that fixed your issue.

I guess that you implemented those 4 snc parameters in the ABAP stack.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: mido.basis
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 11:34 AM
Subject: Web Dynpro and SSO (single sign on) configuration

> Hi there,
>
> Can someone please help me? This is for an SAP ECC 6.0 system, running on MSSQL 2005
> I have ADS configured for Adobe Interactive Forms. It worked well, and I could test a form in a browser just fine. After implementing Single Sign On (SSO), and having it working , i get the follow issues.
>
> When testing a Web DynPro application, (right click, and click test), it opens the form in a web browser . I receive the error below.
>
> I suspect that the issue could be the result of the new implementation of single sign on, and that I have to change some security settings.
>
> This is the error I receive in the browser:
> "Error when processing your request" -- "WebDynpro exceptions: The ADS call has failed. You find more info......" "The termination type was: RABAX _ STATE"
>
> Please help, I am sure this is due to Single Sign on, and the security behind it, not allowing me to test a form on a web browser. When SSO is disabled, the forms work just fine. It has to be SSO.
>
> Thanks in advance

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Snowy
SAP Basis Helper

Posted helpful replies on 50 threads in a group to earn a Silver Achievement
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language