Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Ok, you were trying to respond to your original topic at http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-basis/direct-maintenance-of-tcurr-table-in-all-clients-3665340 it looks like ittoolbox has split your topic in 2. ---------------Original Message--------------- From: groschopp Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 4:19 PM Subject: Direct maintenance of TCURR table in all clients > SAP Experts - - I don't think that I properly explained the change that I was trying to make. I did figure out how to correct the issue, so figured I'd provide the update here for anybody who has a similar issue in the future. > > The problem that we had is that we wanted to directly maintain currency rates in each client across our landscape. Even though we could view the V_TCURR entry in SM31, the table was listed as non-modifiable in all of our test systems, so we could only make entries in our original transport system and then move them into our remaining clients. > > I found that in the Client maintenance screen (SCC4), if we define our test systems as category 'P' (instead of category 'T' for our test systems) that we were then able to modify the TCURR table directly in all of our clients across our landscape. > > We have not yet tested to see if we can ALE the currency rates from Production down to the test and acceptance systems - This would seem to be an efficient way to keep currency rates updated across your various systems, but if the direction is to maintain rates directly in your test systems, the approach above seems to do the trick. > > Thanks for the feedback that you all provided - Hopefully this information might be useful to somebody in the future! | __.____._ Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Snowy SAP Basis Helper
Posted helpful replies on 50 threads in a group to earn a Silver Achievement _.____.__ |