[sap-acct] tracking revenues and costs via IOs
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by leilag999 on Jan 31 at 9:39 PM |
Our company is on SAP ECC 6.0, we do not have IO's configured; and would like track revenue and costs using IO's. How can I do this using Statistical Orders? Or what other process would you recommendCan I post expenses and revenues statistically to internal order. Also, would I be able track these expenses by revenue and cost element. Also, can I post directly to a statistical order : ie not cost or revenue impact to FI. For example I would like to allocate salaries and benefits to the projects; however I would not know this at the time when I am posting the actual expenses to the G.L and CCTR.
Appreciate your input .
Leilag999
__.____._ Appreciate your input .
Leilag999
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the New Discussion Group
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion