We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-hr] What would cause IT-0041 to No Longer Automatically Populate in the PA 40 Termination Action?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Sam
on Aug 8 at 9:00 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
If the Dynamic Action is adding a new date type, make sure it is using
the 12th set of fields (DAT12/DAR12, I think - I am not able to log on
so that is from memory...). It sounds like it is using the 1st set and
that would wipe out the date type that is already there - most likely 01
- oritinal hire date
SAP12009 via sap-hr wrote:
>
> Posted by SAP12009
> (HCM/Payroll Consultant)
> on Aug 7 at 12:15 PM
>
> Experts: I noticed today that IT-0041(date specification) is no longer
> automatically populating in the PA40 Termination Action. In my initial
> trouble-shooting steps, I noticed this is only affecting Summer/Intern
> employees.
> When a summer/intern employee is terminated, the termination is wiping
> out the original hire date. I looked at the Dynamic Action config and
> could not nail down the causation.
> Please share the possible causation and fix for this issue.
> Thanks,
__.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language