[sap-security] SAP GRC 5.3 - FireFighter/SPM (Security Tab)
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
on 07/21/2009 11:40:00 AM
Hi Group,
I'm currently in the processes of Configuring Firefighter (SPM) 5.3 and am running into issues with the Security Tab in the SPM Administration Interface. I'm confident that I have followed the configuration steps correctly, but when I attempt to access this Security Tab I get message stating that "These settings are NOT required anymore."
Does anyone know if this is a function that's been disabled in this version or if it is a configuration step that I've missed?
I've found SAP Documentation that references the use of this tab on help.sap.com but I can't follow these steps without the ability to access this tab. __.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.
Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this post online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion