Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from JG-SAPHR on Jan 19 at 8:10 PM I would say Business Analysis role is more to do with analyzing the processes, rules, data, and reports of a given business area, e.g., HR, Sales, etc. Marketing would not deal with these. It is more to do with what the client or market needs in a product such as a Fridge, Mobile; how the vendor can satisfy or what he can sell. Following are from google search 1. "what is business analysis" Business Analysis is the practice of enabling change in an organizational context, by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. The set of tasks and techniques that are used to perform business analysis are defined in A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge? (BABOK?Guide) 2. "what is marketing": 2.1. the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising 2.2. (from wikipedia) Marketing is communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling that product or service 2.3. Marketing is the management process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements profitably." The official academic definition from The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Pramod: May I suggest discussing with a career adviser?
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: PramodKumar Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 5:37 AM Subject: Too Old for Fresh Career In SAP-SD-CRM? Greetings I am 39 now . I am an English literature Graduate and Have a Full time MBA in Marketing.. Have worked for Few multi-nationals at the starting of my Career( Coca-Cola, RAMADA) for about 7 years. Been in Construction and allied businesses from then on...till date. Things haven't really worked out well. I would like to consider a fresh start in SAP (SD-CRM). My computer skills and reasoning are really good. I have some programming experience ( C Lang)..though basic. I would really appreciate if you could tell me if this is a right step . Honest replies welcome. Thank you | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |