Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from Ajay_Sood on Jan 16 at 3:19 AM Salesforce is IN thing, SAP CRM on-premise is dying slowly. SAP already saw the change coming and now rigorously trying to push itself in C4C. Cloud technology is the future thus it is here to stay for long. So why to waste your time and energy to learn SAP CRM or for that sake any other on-premise solution, when the next wave of cloud based solution has already started in 2013 onwards.
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: rajyalakshmi bai Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:20 AM Subject: SAP or Salesforce CRM? Hi Folks, I'm in deep confusion now whether to take up SAP or Salesforce CRM course for functional role? I have industry/domain experience of 10 years and CRM folks are saying that recently most of job opportunities are cropping up in Salesforce but I'm still not sure as typically most of organizations are still on SAP in US. Please guide!! Regards Rajyalakshmi | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |