Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from DirkM on Nov 21 at 1:19 AM Hi Vish, You have in general right but in this case (role assignment via SU10) this is not possible anymore. The same problem that is coming up with ECATT exists for LSMW. (ECC6) Kind Regards Dirk
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Kerry Ochaba Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:02 AM Subject: Cannot Assign Roles With ECATT When Creating SU01 Users After Support Pack We have just upgraded our SAP system to V731 SP4. I found that I have to recreate my SECATT scripts for creating users using SU01. I am in the spot where you define/adjust the input variables. I see user name, password, etc. However, I do not see any entries for the 10 roles I input. Has anyone found a way around this? Thanks, Kerry | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |