Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from Cal_HS on Nov 20 at 11:09 AM Hi Suresh, I made an example in my system using VLMOVE. .... it seems a good idea....very easy. I'm asking myself why the consultant has implemented this process, it could be that there are some impact in our customisation that in this moment I don't understand. For the moment thanks for your help. I will continue with my check. Bye.
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: suresh0452 Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:21 AM Subject: Transfer Stock - Process Optimization Hi Cal, Can you try with VLMOVE transaction to do the stock transfer by using HU with movement type 311. Then you have to choose Goods movement instead of Create delivery. If you choose the Goods movement then system will post only material document and if you choose create delivery then it will create inbound delivery. Please let me know the reply of mine is helpful for you. Thanks Suresh0452 | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |