Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from CWKorn on Nov 19 at 7:56 AM Juby -- I'm not sure this forum can give you what you need one baby step at a time. In my experience the Forum assumes you have a certain base level of knowledge about how SAP Quality Management works and I'm not sure you are quite there yet. Have you gone through the SAP Help portal to read up on Quality Management (particularly the Quality Planning and Quality Inspection areas)? The SAP Help Portal is a real pain to navigate since they "improved" it, but you should be able find it. You don't say whether you are running SAP 4.7 or 6.0. You might want to start with http://help.sap.com/r3 or http://help.sap.com/erp600 which have a list of SAP Help libraries in several languages. Good luck, Carl
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: jkothari Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 1:29 AM Subject: Operation Wise Inspection Characteristics Hello Experts, I have a requirement where in I have to retrieve inspection characteristics per operation of a production order i.e. Operation wise inspection characteristics. I need to know, if there is a table or function module or some method through which the same can be achieved. I have already looked in QAMV table and some BAPI for inspection lot characteristics. Kindly help for the same. Regards, Juby Kothari | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |