We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-career] Self-sponsored Training in Sap Projects

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from arvindusa on Nov 20 at 10:53 PM
I am in IT business for long. I do not believe that the project is done
before and sold to companies. SAP has business One, RDS packages for
vanilla implementation, so why any company will buy this from some training
institute. Also, visit help.sap.com for details. SAP implementation is
tailored for businesses and other way around.
I am not saying training company is bad or not legit, I have no idea about
them.
Please visit sap.com for legit businesses.
Regards

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Niroop N
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:52 AM
Subject: Self-sponsored Training in Sap Projects

Hi Debashish,

Was the training useful? Could you please share your thoughts on this project?

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
arvindusa  

CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, Pres, GM
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language