Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from nadir-sheikh on Dec 19 at 1:42 AM Dear Santosh Please check the employee hiring date and check the support pack level. When you click on Pc00_M40_F16, information massage (Not Warning Massage) appeared 'Switch to TAN based reporting is not active for this period" Fill the employee No. Company Code, Taxation Year and other required information and execute Any other concern please revert. Thanks & Regards Nadir Sheikh
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Santosh Mohanty Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 12:35 AM Subject: Relate to Form16 - 'Switch to Tan' I'm trying to generate Form 16 for an Employee. But I'm getting a warning message such as ' Switch to TAN based reporting is not active for this period' By clicking enter option I'm getting the information that' No valid records found for employee/employees selected for this criteria' Please guide me how to proceed further. Thanks, Santosh | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | In the Spotlight SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course. _.____.__ |