Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Don't know what you are trying to update in sales order but if you are in a custom program and not in VA02, you might want to consider using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE instead of using your own update commands. If you tell us what you are doing I might be able to help more. Ellie
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: tperez Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:59 PM Subject: Change log Within my custom ABAP program I am updating a standard SAP field using the UPDATE command. After I go into VA02 and display changes, there is no log of the change. | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | epalmer SAP ABAP Helper
Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |