Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Hi all, I just finished a SAP system copy from W2003 x64 to W2008 R1, x64 on Oracle 10.2.0.4. For our payroll processing (tax calculation using BSI Tax factory 8.0) I need to install an ODBC driver on the new server. The one I used on W2003 does not work on W2008. Does anybody know what ODBC driver software (version) I have to download and where to find it? The Oracle website has OPAC downloads and the only package I see with an ODBC driver would be Oracle 11G. (and I don't need all the other stuff that Oracle puts in those OPAC packages, just the ODBC driver)... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance Marc | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | MarcH. SAP Basis Enthusiast
Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |