Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Hi, I think that solution for this is combination of classification together with user exit. What we have for instance in our system - we have set that one of the document types does not have release strategy or purchase orders made for vendor account group code which is our foreign branch office do not trigger release strategy. This particular document type / vendor account group are not checked in rel.strat. classification. Release strategy is not assigned and through PO user exit and Z tables check system controls whether to save PO without release strategy or to raise error message in case Values in PO and Z tables do not comply. Hope this helps.
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Belle Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 9:40 AM Subject: Release Strategy Not Equal to Char Value Hi Experts I am trying to set a characteristic value in release strategy that would be not equal to this value. I want to eliminate selected material groups from being subject to release. I have tried using <> and NE before the value and the strategy is not working at all. Any suggestions Thanks Belle | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | TOMAS_K SAP Logistics Material Management Helper
Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |