We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] ORA-01654 DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by zelynng
on Mar 8 at 9:02 PM
Hi, thanks for the replies. Using BRTools, I manage to extend the tablespace.
However, it shows BR02921 Execution of BRSPACE finished with return code 1, BRSPACE completed successfully with warnings.
I checked alert.log, the command alter tablespace PSAPSR3 add datafile 'G.... ' size 10000M autoextend on next 20M maxsize 20000M.
Next Line shows ORA-1654:unable to extend index SAPSR3.TBTCO~5 by 128 in tablespace PSAPSR3.

I checked DB02, the tablespace PSAPSR3 has increased,
50.000,00 Size(MB); 10.024,31 Free(MB); 80% Used, Yes Autoextend, 60.000,00 TotalSize(MB); 20.024,31 Sum of all free fragments (MB), 67% Total used; 5 #Files; 225.478 #Segments; 269.398 #Extents.

Should I just ignore the warnings?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Snowy
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 9:46 AM
Subject: ORA-01654 DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR

Hi,

No need to shutdown

you can turn autoextend, you do this on datafile level.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Get Fast, Reliable Enterprise-Class Storage. Learn About IBM Storwize® v7000
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language