Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
David, I misspoke in my initial response when I said "open for customizing." Let me be very specific: in SCC4, if the "Cross-Client Object Changes" is set to either "No changes to cross-client Customizing objects" or "Changes to Repository and cross-client Customizing allowed" then the "Tips & Tricks" window in SE30 will be input-capable. I just ran a little test in our "unit test" client in our development system to verify this behavior. Cheers, Terry
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: davidmasangkay Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:39 PM Subject: SE30 Tips and Tricks Editing Function disabled Hi Terry. Thank you for the reply. No, I'm doing this in our development system. I checked SCC4, and client role is at Customizing. Changes in Client-Specific Objects are also allowed. However, this development system is a system copy from our productions system. But other than SCC4, I don't know what else to check. Any more inputs are highly appreciated. Regards, David | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | TerryB SAP ABAP Helper
Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |