We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] VPRS

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by AXM (SAP SD Consultant)
on Oct 12 at 5:46 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
No, I don't have any standard price, I am just maintaining a moving price, price control V in the material master.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: AXM
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:56 PM
Subject: VPRS

Hi,

I need to use VPRS with condition category T, Moving cost, however the same is not being determined automatically in the sales order (inactive via formula)...It is determined only after I update the pricing with option B; carry out new pricing. I have maintained it with req 4 and sub total B in Pricing procedure as recommended by SAP. Please recommend what could have been wrong.

Thanks for all your help.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Assess and overcome obstacles to realize the benefits of cloud. Join the IBM virtual discussion Oct. 14 @ 2 pm ET
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language