We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] SAP Settlement Errors in Service Notifications - mismatch in YH050 table

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Kate_
on Oct 12 at 7:27 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi Waza,

I've just done as you advised, thanks.

Kate_

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Kate_
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 6:56 AM
Subject: SAP Settlement Errors in Service Notifications - mismatch in YH050 table

Hi,
I am currently dealing with the settlement errors related to the Service Notifications (display IW53) in my area.
I keep on getting error messages I can not solve. Here is a samle (merged from several No.225 messages) "Mismatch: Characteristic WWT02 WS08/IM01 with corresponding YH050 entry. "

I have checked and made sure that the equipment and its material (called assembly on the notification) are pointing to the same profit ctr and/or product hierarchy (they haven't before). I have updated the 'Selling Loc Rep Code' and the 'Prod.hier.' in the "Enhancement" tab in the Service Order to be in line with the previous.
Nevertheless I still get the above messages.

Anybody any idea what else I could check? (all are non-contractual calls, so no contract linked to them)

Many thanks, Kate_

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Assess and overcome obstacles to realize the benefits of cloud. Join the IBM virtual discussion Oct. 14 @ 2 pm ET
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language