Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
The search string definition should have the correct txt from the bank statement. The posting rule you defined should have the specifications for the debit and credit, isn't it? And then in the search string use section point to which account number to which credit/dr should go, select BDC acct type, next select cost center (and specify cctr) if this is where posting should go or BDC field for trading partner whatever (for e.g interco transfer), then lastly select the posting rule and specify it. Once the txt in the bank statement is found, it uses this search string to make posting
Dammah
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Nickdobson Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:46 PM Subject: I need to identify a search string to DR or CR in EBS I have a search string INTERBANK - I have mapped to a Posting rule. How can I use the search string to point to Posting rule I001 for a credit and O001 for a Debit. What other information do I need apart from the search text INTERBANK. I guess the answer is to point to the C or D amount in the bank statement, but I do not know how to do this...?? | | __.____._ Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Dammah SAP Accounting Enthusiast
Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Related Content Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |