We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-basis] Backup the ides use db13?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Lars-Erik Hallsten (CEO & Senior Consultant)
on Sep 2 at 1:22 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi,

Are you familiar with the online documentation at help.sap.com? I think you'll find it's very useful.
The backup procedure using DB13 is described there. Check the link below. . .
http://http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/6 5/96f1e4a6974512962197918624e1c5/content.htm/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/65/96 f1e4a6974512962197918624e1c5/content.htm

Regards,
LEH

From: Richard Lee via sap-basis [mailto:sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: 2. september 2010 04:19
To: Lars-Erik Hallsten
Subject: [sap-basis] Backup the ides use db13?

Posted by Richard Lee
on Sep 1 at 10:23 PM


Hi all,
I want use TX db13 to backup the sap ecc6.0 ides sr3, but I can't add the job"check database","whole database offline backup" and so on. The error is "DB6PM220"and "DB6PM005"
. the system :ECC6.0 ides sr3 database oracle 10.2, and OS is windows 2003 64 bit
others. I want to backup the ides to the local or remote disk but no tape. How to do? I find in the ides there is only the tape name to choice.

Regards

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Lars-Erik Hallsten
SAP Basis Top Contributor

Contributed the most posts in a group for a month to earn a Silver Achievement
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language