We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Text file Transfer using FTP

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by pjrsys (Consultant)
on Jun 28 at 2:48 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
You can use this examples

RSFTP001, RSFTP002, RSFTP003, & RSFTP004

PJR

---------------Original Message---------------
From: arif_mohd_ali
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:56 AM
Subject: Text file Transfer using FTP

> Dear All,
> I have requirement where I have to Transfer the text file while will be on the presentation server to transport to other server using FTP, can anyone guide me how it can be done.. we are on 4.7C version. I have never done it before.
>
>
>
> Thanks in advance.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language