We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] RFC connection error in R/3 connection

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Bharadhwaj (SAP Basis Consultant)
on Jan 31 at 11:20 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi All,

Thanks for the quick response.

@David,LEH,

I tried to change it and i get a error called Call Function Error.

@Sonia,

i'm currently using the default gateway settings you suggested and get the below mentioned error.

I forgot to mention that this RFC is working fine when the SNC option is made inactive with the default gateway settings(As Sonia Suggested since systems are in different host).

I get a different error when the SNC is made active with the same settings.

For your refernce,My setting is,

Gateway options-sapgw00.

Error I get is " / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPECMINIT' : cmRc=19 thRc=497#D?finition adresse ordinateur ce".

---------------Original Message---------------
From: D. Caddick
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:53 AM
Subject: RFC connection error in R/3 connection

> Hi Bharath,<br/> <br/>Check the Services file you should have an entry like this:<br/> <br/>sapgw10s 4810/tcp # SAP System Gateway Security Port<br/> <br/>Regards
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language