[sap-solution-manager] Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 installation on VMWARE
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by rponnu on Aug 10 at 11:05 AM |
I am in the process of installing Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 on VMWare (Windows / Oracle 10g / AMD Processor). I am following the installation guide. As per the guide I am to install the oracle database first by running sapserver.cmd (Guide page no 58). However on doing this from windows I get a command line window which flashes and disappears. I tried running this from command line and here is the error i saw "Input Error: There is no file extension in "D:\SolMan_Media\Extracted".
'C:\Users\smadmin\AppData\Local\Temp\2\o10inst.cmd' is not recognized as an inte rnal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find C:\Users\smadmin\AppData\Local\Temp\2\o10inst.cmd
'D:\SolMan_Media\Extracted' is not recognized as an internal or external command , operable program or batch file.
D:\SolMan_Media\Extracted files\51031678\NT\AMD64>"
Strange but I am not able to find the directories which is mentioned in the error. I can find just C:\Users\smadmin. The subfolder (\AppData\Local\Temp\2\o10inst.cmd) are not available.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
thanks
Ravi
__.____._ 'C:\Users\smadmin\AppData\Local\Temp\2\o10inst.cmd' is not recognized as an inte rnal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find C:\Users\smadmin\AppData\Local\Temp\2\o10inst.cmd
'D:\SolMan_Media\Extracted' is not recognized as an internal or external command , operable program or batch file.
D:\SolMan_Media\Extracted files\51031678\NT\AMD64>"
Strange but I am not able to find the directories which is mentioned in the error. I can find just C:\Users\smadmin. The subfolder (\AppData\Local\Temp\2\o10inst.cmd) are not available.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
thanks
Ravi
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Software: flexible, best-of-breed business apps View Vendor Profile
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion