We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-apo] Why TLB orders can not be changed ?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by arjen.van.der.sluijs
on 06/16/2009 02:13:00 AM

Hi Sina75,
TLB is used to build a truck load. When done, it is sent to ECC. After this, the only way to maintain this order is in ECC.
As long as you don't deliver the order it is possible to change quantities / dates / ship-to parties, etc.
Thanks,
Arjen
From: Sina75 via sap-apo [mailto:sap-apo@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: 2009 Jun 15 6:18 PM
To: Sluijs, Arjen van der
Subject: [sap-apo] Why TLB orders can not be changed ?
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_1564490.jpg]
Hello
I executed TLB run, I tried both interactively and in the background.
The TLB orders are sent to ECC and the order number gets back.
However when I double click a TLB shipment, I see the orders but I am not able to change them. I get the following pop up Order must not be changed because it is known in OLTP system
Message no. /SAPAPO/SDP_TLBGUI012
Does anybody know how to edit TLB results in APO after the order has been sent to ECC?
Thanks
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

1 comments:

mareddyonline said...

This blog Is very informative, I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog. It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really belive you will do much better in the future. Good job.
SAP APO Training in Hyderabad

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language