We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-pp] Deleting A Production Order In SAP

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from DelSho on Jul 12 at 12:31 AM
Dear Guiseppe,

Thanks for your quick response. Actually I use MD04 (after running MRP using MD02) to give production in favor of a sales order number so that I can deliver goods from that sales order stock later.
I tried to delete the production order using CO02 in the following way (after giving the production order number):
Functions >> Restrict Processing >> Complete Technically
I did it without any problem. Then,
Functions >> Deletion Flag >> Set
But I could not set the deletion flag. In that case, the following message appeared:
"You cannot set deletion flag for order 710000010679 (see log)"
In the log, the following message appeared:
"Message No. CO432"

Now, I want to delete the production order produced using MD04. If it is impossible to delete it, please tell me how can I transfer material stock to sales order stock using MIGO. This may partially solve the problem.

Would you mind giving me your personal email address so that I can share my screens with you? It will be helpful for me.

Thanks.
Delwar Hossain

---------------Original Message---------------
From: DelSho
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:47 AM
Subject: Deleting A Production Order In SAP

Dear Sir,

I gave production of a finished goods using tcodes MD04 and MD02. But it saved with a number starting with 71. Usually finished goods saved with a number starting with 72 and semi-finished goods with 71. Now I want to delete the production order starting with 71.

How can i do it? Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
Delwar Hossain

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
DelSho  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language