We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Where can I find SO_OBJECT_SEND service in SAP

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by James4sap
on Mar 29 at 7:31 PM
Dear Friends,

I have to activate service SO_OBJECT_SEND but I am not able to find it. Do anyone have any idea about this service.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

1 comments:

Annabelle said...

I have the error "Problems when generating a mail".The keywords are "IF_SWF_UTL_MAIL~SEND", Error '9' when calling service 'SO_OBJECT_SEND'.

It could be due to basis side setting. As when I tested on other workflow, it have the same error when it execute the sending email task.

If I'm not mistaken, SO_OBJECT_SEND is a function module..

I still couldn't find a solution for this error.. Please guide if your problem was solved.. Thanks..

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language