We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-other] WBS Element In CJI3

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from harshab6 on Jun 13 at 8:48 AM
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your help, but I think I should have been more clear with my question in to be very simple. How could I filter the unsettled WBS in CJI3.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: harshab6
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:28 AM
Subject: WBS Element In CJI3

Hi Experts,
This is My First Post. I work in fixed Assets Team and recently we have switch to SAP My question is in CJI3 if I need to find the WBS elements that haven't been Capitalized or been Expensed in other words the WBS elements that have been moved to CJIC but not yet been processed. Since there are nearly 100 to 200 numerous WBS elements it would take lot of time to individually check the pending WBS element in CJIC I am aware that we could find the unprocessed WBS element but I am not sure how?

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
harshab6  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language