We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Assets Management Depreciation

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from rtuccell on Jun 13 at 5:21 PM
Hello
for sure for the future you should revise your master data rules in order to set the flag at depreciation area level in order to prevent the depreciation or movements if the asset NBV will become negative. There is a specific flag to be set for all depreciation areas.

Once you have set the flag, try to recalculate/repost the depreciation and verify if the system reduce the issue.
Hoping it helps
Regards
Rocco

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Goodman
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 7:59 AM
Subject: Assets Management Depreciation

I'm happy to see this site these are problems that I'm facing in my institution.
I read all the advice but according Graap they said the value of the assets must not be less than zero.
In my institution I have assets that fully depreciated to -R23.00 so that cause a big problem with the external auditors. So what can I do to solve this problem? I do have their cost price its just that they are fully depreciated so I really need your advice good people.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
rtuccell  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language