We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Logical Database BRM and CSKS

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from LCC352 on Aug 3 at 9:45 AM
First question is: what is YOUR actual common date? 12/31/9999 was mine. If it indeed is 12/31/9999 in your system, you left off a "9" in the code. It should read with four 9's, '99991231' you have three: '9991231'.

The other thing is that you may have to play with that date field to get SAP to recognize the date. It might actually take '12/31/9999'. I'm not sure, but I do know that it will work when you get the format correct.

- Lou

---------------Original Message---------------
From: JNBradley
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 11:34 AM
Subject: Logical Database BRM and CSKS

I am building an infoset in SQ02 using Logical Databse BRM, I am trying to connect table CSKS, the Cost center field KOSTL is working, but the data from the KIHNR. When I linked the tables I used the linking the systems gave me. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Thanks, J

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
LCC352  
President
15 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language