We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-acct] Laptop - SAP Installation

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by murukan_arunachalam
on Aug 18 at 2:53 AM
Hi Nagarjuna,

You should be able to access all the transaction codes though you are
installing only FICO. You can get any touch with any local institutes to
install SAP. They may charge you 700-2000 depending on the version.

Warm regards,

Murukan Arunachalam

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Nagarjuna Reddy
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 1:38 AM
Subject: Laptop - SAP Installation

Hi All

I am having a laptop of 4GB Ram & 500 GB Hard Disk. I want to install
SAP (Latest version) into it with internet Connection.

My Basic doubt is that when I install SAP FICO Version.....(When I ask the
guy to install only SAP FICO ) .....Will I be able to access all the T.Codes
in SAP i.e MM,SD If needed.

Cannot understand can any one help me.


Is there any one who can help me install SAP into my LAPTOP.





--
Sai Ram
Nagarjuna Reddy.A
9972398881
9986078513 - Bangalore

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language