We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] NW 7.0 EHP 2 BI AS Server Java Installation Fails at Phase 22 configure java

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by azjwj
on May 23 at 7:36 PM
I has previously installed the NW 7.0 EHP 2 BI AS Server Java, LINUX RHEL 5 and Oracle. I was then asked to install the BI component to the same server. Prior to starting the installation SAP server was started and the Oracle database was installed and listening for connections.

I started sapinst as the root user and selected the BI Java unit which required that I also install EP, EP Core and AS Java. The installation went smoothly, I elected to install to the existing database and then got stuck on phase 22 'Preparing to configure Java'. It appears that it stops and starts the j2ee server but then reports ' Instance did not reach state PARTRUNNING after 20:10'.

The installation will stop at this step every time after several attempt. Now I can no longer connect to the j2ee server on port 50000.

I am almost to the point of going through the uninstall steps and starting over.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what I might look at or try?
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language