We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-hr] UI post to different accounts

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by connie_durham (Systems Analyst )
on May 20 at 12:03 PM
Andy,
I have attempted to set up the table T7US3PR_TXSYMKO that will allow taxes to post based on authority. We do not have the new GL installed. We are using the program RPCIPE00_OLD in order to create our GL interface from payroll.
The interface does not include any postings for the /410. I did find that you must delimit the settings in T52EL for /410, which I did.
I also attempted to run the new RPCIPE00, to see if the separate posting were valid for the new GL and still did not get an entry for /410.

I may have to create a rule that moves the state /410 accrual to a different wage type as JG suggested. I was hoping to avoid that, as I am not proficient in PCR coding.

Do you have any other suggestions?


Connie

---------------Original Message---------------
From: connie_durham
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 5:50 PM
Subject: UI post to different accounts

Hi all,
I think this question has been asked but I cannot find it. We want our UI accrual to post to 2 different accounts in GL. The federal UI should post to 220204 and State UI accruals should post to 220205.
Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Connie

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
connie_durham
SAP HR Enthusiast

Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language