Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
I configured a one time wage type for cash bonus under It0015. The requirement for this new wage type is that it should be eligible for 401k deductions as well as ESPP. I have copied this new wage type from a existing wage type with exactly same requirements, however while testing, I found that my new wage type is not taking ESPP deduction into consideration, i.e if an employees salary is $3726 and the new wage type has $2000 for that pay period, 401K deduction is X% of (3726+2000) which is correct, however, ESPP is calculating as X% of 3726 and not including the new wage type amount. Can anyone help or advise, if I'm missing anything. My configuration is under accumulation, total gross, 401K wages, base wage for BSI are checked. | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |