Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Thanks mack007 So to confirm I would have to add the material group that I want to put on release strategy. Leaving out the material groups I do not want to put on release strategy. That maybe a data management nightmare............ Belle
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Belle Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 9:40 AM Subject: Release Strategy Not Equal to Char Value Hi Experts I am trying to set a characteristic value in release strategy that would be not equal to this value. I want to eliminate selected material groups from being subject to release. I have tried using <> and NE before the value and the strategy is not working at all. Any suggestions Thanks Belle | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |