We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Need help CSAP_MAT_BOM_OPEN and MAINTAIN and CLOSE please....

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Thanasath
on Mar 8 at 12:28 PM
Hi Pierre,

Thank you very much for your helping :D. I didn't intend to blame you. Sorry that make you feel bad T-T. I may read it but not carefully or don't understand all of them. I may need to read carefully and try to debug it. If there are any update I will let you know.
Thank you again for you helping :D

Regards,
Thana

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Thanasath
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 2:42 PM
Subject: Need help CSAP_MAT_BOM_OPEN and MAINTAIN and CLOSE please....

Please tell me if I am wrong.
CSAP_MAT_BOM_OPEN: use for lock data to check if BOM can be changed, right?
CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN: use for update BOM, but not commit, right?
CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE: use for unlock all locked BOMs and commit result, right?

After I've used all, the result is...
- CSAP_MAT_BOM_OPEN is ok
- but CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN is always committed (change immediatly!!), no matter FL_COMMIT_AND_WAIT is 'X' or ''. And the data is always unlocked. Why?
- CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE.. If MAINTAIN can committed itself, I don't know what the purpose I need to use CLOSE. Anyone have idea about this?

Normally I don't want CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN committed itself. It should be committed by CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE because I use MAINTAIN 2 times to change data, if first pass but second fail, I want to keep the original one.

Ask for more please. If I use CASP_MAT_BOM_OPEN (no error), then does CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN can be error? And same way, if CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN is passed (no error), does CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE can be error? and how?

Thank you. :)

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Overcome the Top Inhibitors to Cloud Computing. View the IBM Cloud Briefing, Available on Demand.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language