We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] SAP Account number field for Mexican vendors

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by S3Kumar (SAP FICO Consultant)
on Sep 3 at 5:50 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Yessi,

You can increase the bank account number field length to 18 (or equal to the length of the CLABE) characters and enter the entire CLABE # in the account number field.

CLABE is a combination of routing #, bank account # and there is another component embedded with 1 or 2 characters (control key may be?)

I am sure there would be different ways to pass the CLABE to the payment file but I know for sure that if you maintain it in the account number then it will work at least with Citibank.

Thanks,

Saurabh.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Yessi
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 12:29 PM
Subject: SAP Account number field for Mexican vendors

> Hello! I have a question regarding the account number field on SAP. I am the one who updates the banking information for all of our vendors. It's easy when it comes to US vendors, but for Mexican vendors, I don't know if the account number field should be populated with what they call "CLABE" or if the bank's SWIFT and account # alone are enough for it to work. I've asked this question more than once but no one seems to know the answer!
> Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
S3Kumar
SAP Accounting Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language