We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-dev] RPUAUD00- how to populate V_T585B?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by scottbj (SAP Development Chief & Consultant)
on Sep 3 at 5:46 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
I'm not functional, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I believe the Field Groups are optional and allow you to group the fieldnames of an Infotype into logical groupings for logging purposes. Our table just uses '01' (without the apostrophes) and an asterisk for the fieldname (all fields) , but try experimenting and see what the effect is.

Cheers!
Scott Bains-Jordan

From: WineBiz via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@groups.ittoolbox.com]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 2:08 PM
To: Bains Jordan, Scott
Subject: [sap-dev] RPUAUD00- how to populate V_T585B?

Posted by WineBiz (Business System Analyst)
on Sep 3 at 5:08 PM


Hi Experts, I'm trying to set up the configuration so I can utilize RPUAD00. I am not sure what to input into "Field Group" column when in V_T585B. I referenced the infotypes in question, but I'm still not sure what goes into this column. Please advise, thanks

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language