We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-pp] Subcontracting production order configuration

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Pablo R
on Mar 8 at 1:36 PM
Hi Experts, I need your help on this issue. I have an scenario where I have a manufacturing process done at a vendor for which I intend to use subcontracting production. The component for this process is supplied from stock. The returned material has a different material code. I have configured the finished product FP (the one built at the vendor) with procurement type F and special procurement type 30 (subcontracting) and the component CO with procurement type E and special procument 20 (external procurement) since it comes from a plant of the same company code (I've also tried setting it to procurement type X to see what happens). I've created a reference operation set Y with a work center X with a control key PP02 (Routing/Ref. op. set - external processing). On the material BOM i've set the component CO with item category L (stock).

When I create the Work Order, as I attempt to chose the reference operation set, I get an error message "Item category L not allowed with document type ZMCD." My question is, is this message talking about the component or the finished product? I cannot get pass this error message.

Thanks for your help.

Juan
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language