We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-qm] Multiple results for a characteristic

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by bibhudutta panigrahi
on Aug 28 at 2:06 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Sorry , we can not avoid the average thing. But i think you require the
individual values. So whenever you go in display mode you can see the
individual values.Also you can fetch these values in report.It averages out
the results but same time you can view the individual values also.
Regards
Bibhu

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 1:50 AM, cnev100 via sap-log-qm <
sap-log-qm@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by cnev100(SAP Analyst)
> on Aug 27 at 4:21 PM
>
> Bibhu,
> I'm not sure if I told you but we are using inspection points for all
> inspection plans. The master inspection characteristic is not linked to a
> general characteristic. I am limited in my chooses for valuation type in the
> sampling procedure because we are using the free inspection points (I
> assigned manual valuation)but I was able to get the icon with the + sign to
> show up and I am now able to enter multiple results but it still takes each
> result and averages them. I don't want the sytem to average the results. Can
> this be done?
__.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language