We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Extended Withholding Tax for Morocco

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by overleap
on Jun 13 at 10:33 AM
Hi all,

This question is for Extended Withholding tax for Morocco.

I have a scenario where I have input VAT, withholding tax and VAT on withholding tax.
The postings is meant to be as such

CR vendor -1000
Expenses/Charges 1100
VAT 200
withholding tax - 10% -100
vat on withholding tax - 20% - 200

I have tried creating Withholding tax type for posting at time of invoice but it doesnt seem to appear when I tried to post an invoice. I have maintained the withholding tax type in the vendor master.

If there's some other setting which I may had missed out or need to change, do let me know as I am unable to get it to work.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language