We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-log-sd] Vistex resources, documentation -- scarce?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by LisaLine (Vistex / BI )
on Jun 13 at 10:47 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Good luck! I can tell you stories. It is very challenging to get documentation or a consultant if you do not go directly through Vistex. If you ever want to chat, you can give me a call. However, my experience was that you will need to go through Vistex directly if you want to move forward?.

Lisa Greenwood
Opus Project
HAWORTH, INC.

One Haworth Center
Holland, MI 49423

direct 616.393.1275
fax 616.396.9870
mobile 616.836.2099

email@removed
www.haworth.com

From: email@removed via sap-log-sd [mailto:sap-log-sd@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 6:55 PM
To: Lisa Greenwood
Subject: [sap-log-sd] Vistex resources, documentation -- scarce?

Posted by ITOpsGT
on Jun 11 at 9:28 PM


Hello All;
I was led to this site due to questions regarding Vistex. So I know there are some members here who are implementing Vistex. I am new to Vistex and am also implementing (for the purpose of making complex pricing calculations based on overlapping agreement / pricing terms). But I find there are virtually no resources available, apart from Vistex company itself and a growing consulting field (the community for which looks quite small so far).
Can anyone suggest any leads for documentation or information apart from Vistex company? The new "VOICE" user group looks interesting, is it worth it?

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language