We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Search under two DNs for LDAP

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Ajay_SAP-BASIS (SAP Basis Administrator)
on May 3 at 12:17 PM
Hi,

I have configured LDAP on NetWeaver WebAs ABAP using LDAP transaction. It is working fine and I am able to sync users from Microsoft AD to SAP Database. But the problem is It is also synchronizing the terminated users from the company, which are not useful. We have 2 entries under base entry need to be synced excluding the terminated users. If I use base entry it taking all users instead I want to sync only users under those two DNs. Is there any way to do this?
One more Question is I have synchronized all users later I have mapped some fields. For new users I am getting the mapped field updates but not for the already synced users when I run the sync report. Can I update already synced user fields also or do I need to delete all users and start re-sync again?

Thanks,
Ajay.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language