We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] MMBE not deplaying WM stocks

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from nellyreguera on Aug 3 at 1:11 PM
My client is in WM all config. is in place however when I go to see a material in MMBE it shows me the stock at the storage location (IM) but if I go to the menu "environment" "WM Stocks" it won't take me to the detail screen to see the stock details . I can see the detail in LS24 so I know material is there but why Im not being able to see it from MMBE neither in LS26.
Can someone know what is wrong or missing?
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
nellyreguera  

Consultant
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language