We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-wm] Deleting Handling Units from Inbound Delivery after GR

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from mashudi80 on Aug 9 at 9:23 PM
Hi MK,

Maybe you can try HU02

Thanks
MM

---------------Original Message---------------
From: mkrish18
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 4:04 PM
Subject: Deleting Handling Units from Inbound Delivery after GR

Hi,

I am trying to Delete a Handling Unit from Inbound Delivery after GR. It has been done by one of my user and I am trying to replicate this. I know it can be done after reversing the GR. I have tried to delete the HU from Delivery using VL32N and HUMO but it didn't allow me to Delete or Unpack. Also the Delete Assignment button is disabled in HUMO. Is there any other transaction to do this?

When I try to Delete the HU thru HUMO I got the message "Handling unit XXXX contains items that cannot be deleted" and when tried the change button "Storage type xxx does not allow repacking - HUs cannot be changed".

Please let help me if you know how to fix this?

Thanks,
MK

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
mashudi80  

Business Operations Administrator
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language