We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Badi FIEB_CHANGE_BS_DATA Need To Update Check Number With Reference Number

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from aroltoolbox on Oct 29 at 7:11 PM
Hello:

I'm a newbie with SAP and ABAP (so please have patience with me).

I did the customizing for our Electronic Bank statement with ETABAC format to run in FF_5 however, I have an issue about the bank account number.

The actual bank account number is 12 character, and ETABAC standard use 11 character bank account number. The bank sends a mirror account number with 11 character. I created a new house bank using this mirror account number but having issue with clearing e.g. check no is in the original house bank(12 char bank acct. #).

I've search in google and it seems like the only solution is to activate Badi FIEB_CHANGE_BS_DATA and I can change the bank account number or the house bank before it get process in SAP.

Does anybody have a sample code that I can refer to?

I tried the code below but it gave an error the C_FEBKO is not a table or internal table. I know this mean that I need to probably use FEBKO instead but I'm not sure how to make not to read all the record. So I guess any sample code might give me an idea.

So sorry if my sample below is a bit silly or ignorant. I am really a novice with this.

method IF_EX_FIEB_CHANGE_BS_DATA~CHANGE_DATA.

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <FS_FEBKO> TYPE FEBKO.
FIELD-SYMBOLS: <FS_FEBEP> TYPE FEBEP.

LOOP AT C_FEBKO ASSIGNING <FS_FEBKO>.

CASE <FS_FEBKO>-KTNOR.
WHEN '9xxxxxxxxx7'.
<FS_FEBKO>-KTNOR = '8xxxxxxxxxx1'.
<FS_FEBKO>-HBKID = 'HSB21'.

WHEN '99xxxxxxxxx6'.
<FS_FEBKO>-KTNOR = '8xxxxxxxxxx2'.
<FS_FEBKO>-HBKID = 'HSB21'.

WHEN '99xxxxxxxxx8'.
<FS_FEBKO>-KTNOR = '8xxxxxxxxxx3'.
<FS_FEBKO>-HBKID = 'HSB21'.

WHEN OTHERS.
ENDCASE.
ENDLOOP.

endmethod.

Thanks you very much. Any help will be appreciated.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
aroltoolbox  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language