We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-wm] Removing Stock Without a Serial Number

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from kristiemonk on Jun 19 at 6:34 PM
Hello Mahesh,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately removing the stock is where I am having the issue. It won't let me do it as I can not select a serial number as one does not exist. And I can't find anywhere in SAP to add one to the existing stock.

I have tried doing a return and adding a serial number there but it just added another QTY 1 into the stock before removing it.

I have tried doing an Inventory Counting post, but it will not let me without selecting a serial number and since it does not have one, and I am unable to add one, to complete the inventory counting transaction.

I have tried stock transfers and also creating a delivery docket to remove the stock, but same problem every time, with no serial number I keep getting an error blocking me :(

Stupid SAP, should never have allowed the receipt of stock without a serial number if there was no way of removing it. Very frustrating.

Thank you for your help anyway.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: kristiemonk
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 2:11 AM
Subject: Removing Stock Without a Serial Number

Hello,

The Material Master was set up to assign a serial number on release only.

Someone received stock as a Good Receipt (without PO) and did not assign a serial number to it.

Now I can not create a delivery docket, Inventory Counting or do a stock transfer or any action as it asks me to select a serial number, for a part that does not have one.

Any solution to remove the stock or even be able to add a serial number to the existing stock would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Kristie

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
kristiemonk  

Business Operations Administrator
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language