We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] Create Bulk Shipment Document But Manual PGI

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Samuel on Jun 19 at 1:52 PM
Hi Samuel.
Did you find answer to above your question. I am looking fthe answer for the same

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Samuel
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 5:09 AM
Subject: Create Bulk Shipment Document But Manual PGI

In IS-OIL, my clients requirement is to monitor the loaded truck compartment wise quantity for reporting only. I can utilize O4F1 bulk shipment but I do not want to perform loading and confirmation process as in Transportation and distribution module to do post goods issue for delivery automatically. Instead use manual PGI in outbound delivery in VL02N. But after I created bulk shipment document in O4F1, system do not allow me to perform manual PGI, it gives me error-Delivery cannot be updated - data has been passed to bulk shipment 9 Message no. O8691. I read all blogs and tried all customizing but I couldn't get answer for my requirement.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Samuel  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language